ESAB® 80 Amp Plasmarc™ PT-27 Plasma Torch With 25' Leads And 75° Torch Head
Airgas Part #:ESA21661
Manufacturer #:21661Log in to get your price
- ESAB® PT-27 80 A Plasmarc™ Torch with 25' lead with ring terminal features 75 deg head is designed to offer superior cutting performance and operate with shop/cylinder air or nitrogen that gives superior versatility. Torch is designed to provide clean, high quality cuts with excellent cutting capacity that cuts manually up to 1" as well as severe cut up to 1 1/4". It features improved spring-loaded seat that eliminates head burn-out, perfect electrode centering, pilot arc starting that start even under paint and uses with 3 cutting nozzle sizes. Torch has air supply of 320 cfh at 65 - 70 psig and is applicable for intermittent cutting capability for grate/expanded metal applications.
- Most compact 80A torch on the market
- Uses shop air, cylinder air or Nitrogen for superior versatility
- Pilot arc starting - even starts through paint
- Perfect electrode centering
- Intermittent cutting capability for grate or expanded metal applications
- Use with three cutting nozzle sizes for exceptional versatility
- Improved spring-loaded seat eliminates head burn-out
Trade Name» Plasmarc™
» Plasmarc™ PT-27
Torch Amperage» 80 A
Torch Lead Length» 25'
Head Type» 75°
Cutting Capacity» 1"
Severance» 1 1/4"