Lincoln Electric® AC225 Stick Welder, 230 Volt With Insulated Electrode Holder And Cable, Heavy Duty Work Clamp And Cable And Input Cable With Attached Plug
Airgas Part #:LINK1170
Manufacturer Part #:K1170
- Lincoln Electric® AC225 Stick Welder Machine with a voltage rating of 230 V produces smooth arc for easily welding various materials like carbon, low alloy and stainless steels, cast iron. 24" X 17 1/4" X 12" Stick welder delivers 225 A AC output which is sufficient for 3/16" Dia general purpose mild steel electrodes. It comes with insulated electrode holder and cable, heavy-duty work clamp and cable, input cable with attached plug for easy installation. NEMA rated welder is UL listed and CSA approved.
- Easy to install. Comes with attached 6 ft. input power cable and NEMA 6-50 plug.
- Easy to operate. Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output is enough for 3/16" diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" sizes of other electrodes.
- Input Power: 230 Volts; Single Phase; 60 Hz
- Rated Output: 225 Amps at 25 Volts, 20% Duty Cycle
- Output Range: 40 - 225 Amps AC
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 24" X 17.25" X 12 "
- Net Weight: 96 lbs.
- Insulated electrode holder and cable
- Heavy duty work clamp and cable
- Input cable with attached plug (K1170 only)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Build-up Welding
- Light Fabrication
Trade Name» AC225
Input AC Voltage» 230V
Process» Stick (SMAW)
Weight» 96 lbs
Output AC Amps (Max)» 225
Phase» Single Phase
Hz» 60 Hz