Miller® Maxstar® 800 AUTO-LINE TIG Welder, 208 - 575 V 800 Amp
Airgas Part #:MIL907718
Manufacturer #:907718Log in to get your price
- The Maxstar 800 is a powerful, compact power source capable of welding up to 1” material. High speed pulse control provides maximum productivity and weld quality while conserving energy compared to traditional welding machines.
- Upgradeable and Expandable - Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/TIGsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Cooler-On-Demand™ - Feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology - Allows for any input voltage hookup (208 - 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Meter Calibration - Allows meters to be calibrated for certification.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS) - An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate™ 3.5. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Blue Lightning™ - High Frequency Arc Starter for more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Program memory - Program memory features 9 independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- DC TIG Features Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials. High-speed DC TIG pulse controls - Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc stability, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time and background amperage.
- Stick Features - Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Input Power: 208-575 Volts
- Single or Three Phase
- 50/60 Hz
- Rated Output: 500 Amps at 40 VDC
- 100% Duty Cycle, 600 Amps at 44 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle
- Output Range: 5-800 Amps
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 34.5" X 13.75" X 22"
- Net Weight: 198 lbs
- Maxstar® 800
- (2) Thread lock Adapters (225029)
- (1) Water cooled thread lock torch Adapter (225028) for #18 or #20 torches
- Boat / Yacht
- Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
- High Purity Processing
Trade Name» Maxstar®
» Maxstar® 800 (AUTO-LINE 208-575 V)
Input AC Voltage» 208V
Process» DC TIG (GTAW-DC)
» DC STICK (SMAW-DC)
» PULSE TIG (GTAW-P)
Output Current» DC - CC
Output DC Amps (Max)» 800
Phase» 1 or 3 Phase
Hz» 50/60 Hz
Weight» 198 lb
Physical Size» 34.5" X 13.75" X 22"
Duty Cycle» 600 Amps At 44 Volts At 60%
» 500 Amps At 40 Volts At 100%