Lincoln Electric® LN-25® PRO® Wire Feeder, 15 - 110 V DC
Airgas Part #:LINK2613-5
Manufacturer Part #:K2613-5
- LN-25® PRO® series wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you. MAXTRAC® wire drive system heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability. Dual range wire feed speed delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds. Trigger interlock switch provides operator comfort for long welds. Replaceable and flame resistant, rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes. Potted PC boards for moisture and corrosion protection.
- MAXTRAC® Wire Drive System
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed
- LN-25® Pro Wire Feeder with Internal Contactor
- Gas Solenoid
- Arc Sensing Lead - Clip, 15 ft. (4.5 m)
- 2 Gun Bushings (K1500-2 (Standard #2 - #4) installed, K1500-1 (Lincoln Classic style) loose)
- Construction and Field Erection
- General Fabrication
- Heavy Equipment Heavy Fabrication
- Structural Fabrication
Input Power» 15 - 110 V DC
MIG Wire Size» .023" - 1/16"
» .030" - 5/64"
» .035" - 1/16'"
Wire Speed IPM» 50 - 700 in/min
Machine Model» LN-25® PRO®
Power Source Requirement» CV - Constant Voltage
» CC - Constant Current
Wire Type» Flux Cored
Weight» 37 lb
Product Type» Wire Feeder