Miller® ArcReach® SuitCase® 12 Wire Feeder, 14 - 48 V DC With Bernard™ S-Gun™ Package
Airgas Part #:MIL951730
Manufacturer Part #:951730
- Every year, outdated welding equipment can cost you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of productive time. Step up to Miller XMT 350 FieldPro systems with ArcReach® technology -- and improve your bottom line!
- Remote voltage and amperage control of the welding power source without a cord - ArcReach®™ technology uses the existing weld cable to communicate welding control information between the feeder and power source
- This technology eliminates the need for control cords, and their associated problems and costs
- Includes Bernard™ Q300 MIG Gun
- Portable wire feeding at its best
- The SuitCase® 12 provides wire feed speed that is accurate and consistent from the start of the weld to the finish, and from one weld to the next
- Consistent wire feed speed is very important with large-diameter cored wire, because small changes in wire feed speed make large changes in deposition rates
- Wire delivery system bends wire over a large radius and applies just the right amount of force to ensure consistent feeding
- Wire speed dual schedule reduces wire speed to 87.5 percent of standard speed
- Requires a dual schedule gun or dual schedule switch (sold separately)
- ArcReach® SuitCase® 12 Wire Feeder
- Tweco-style connectors, with drive rolls
- Bernard™ S-Gun™
- Heavy manufacturing
Input Power» 14 - 48 V DC
MIG Wire Size» .023" - .052"
» .030" - .078"
Wire Speed IPM» 50 - 780"/min
Machine Model» ArcReach® SuitCase® 12
Power Source Requirement» CC - Constant Current
» CV - Constant Voltage
Suggested Power Source» XMT® 350 FieldPro™
Wire Type» Flux Cored
» Solid Wire
Physical Size» 15.5" X 9" X 21"
Product Type» Wire Feeder