Arcair® SEA-WELD 1/8" X 1/8" DC Underwater Welding Arc Gouging Electrode (150 Each Per Box)
Airgas Part #:ARC4202-4002
Manufacturer Part #:42024002
- Arcair® SEA-WELD® Welding Electrode measuring 1/8" X 14" has a good base metal wetting and helps in keeping the undercut to a minimum. Electrode with a burn-off time of 40 - 46 sec has a current rating of 180 A and offers a lower risk of slag inclusions. It provides great bead contour and is sold as 150 per box.
- Excellent bead contour: all position, flux coated SMAW electrode
- Fillet welds are flat with good base metal wetting : helps keep undercut to a minimum
- Easy slag removal : keeps chipping and grinding to a minimum And lower risk of slag inclusions
- Produced welds which pass bend and X-ray requirements: as defined by the AWS D3.6 specification for underwater welding
- Docking facility construction
- Off-shore drill rig repair
Electrode Type» DC Underwater Welding
Torch Amperage» 150 - 180 A
Electrode Length» 1/8"
Package Qty» 150 Each Per Box
Trade Name» SEA-WELD