Harris® 3/16" X 12" DC Pointed Copper-Coated Arc Gouging Electrode (50 Each Per Package)
Airgas Part #:HARCARB0N80
Manufacturer Part #:CARB0N80
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
RADNOR™ 3/16" X 12" DC Pointed Copperclad Arc Gouging Electrode (50 Each Per Box)
Airgas Part #: RAD64002222HARCARB0N80 Suggested Harris Welco 418
- DC copper coated electrodes made from a special mixture of carbon and graphite. The mixture is extruded and baked, producing dense graphite electrodes of low electrical resistance. The electrodes are then coated with a controlled thickness of copper.
- Synthetic graphite composition extends electrode life to maximize metal removal
- Full copper coating improves arc stability and reduces heat generation
- Consistent melt-off rate for smooth, uniform grooves
- High density formula increases durability
- Used primarily in automatic gouging applications but can be used manually
- 50 carbon electrodes per package
- Severing and large, long duration gouging applications
- Shipbuilding or foundry industries
- Circular gouges on pipes and tanks
- Used with low alloys, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum alloys, copper alloys and nickel alloys
- Preparing plate and pipe edges for welding and stainless steel
Electrode Type» DC Pointed Copper-Coated
Torch Amperage» 200 - 300 A
Electrode Length» 12"
Package Qty» 50 Each Per Package