Tillman® 75 yd X 61" Polyester Welding Curtain
Airgas Part #:TIL61261
Manufacturer Part #:61261
- Tillman® 612 Series Dark Green Welding Curtain measuring 61" X 75 yd is made from 13 mil vinyl coated polyester that resists flame, water, mildew and most acids. Non-transparent welding curtain features 1" strong 18 ga tubular steel frames with rust resistant black enamel finish. Strong, lightweight curtain features 24" platform legs for stability as well as balance and 4" bottom clearance for improved ventilation. Unique fastening system helps to fasten tubes and prevents slipping as well as twisting. Hinged panel allows for convenient handling and compact storage. Multi-panel curtain has 1 piece wrap around curtain for preventing sparks and flash from escaping between hinged panels. Strong light weight curtain is held by adjustable ties with heavy-duty grommets on 12" centers and is stitched with strong, flame resistant Kevlar® thread. Frames can be slipped together quickly without requiring any tools for quick assembling. Curtain helps to protect the casual passerby from harmful radiation. Welding curtain is used for welding applications, privacy, dividers, spray areas and draft control. It is CFM approved.
- Dark green, fire retardant non-transparent vinyl coated polyester
- 13 mil thickness
- Strong, lightweight material resists flame, water, mildew and most acids
- Ideal for welding applications, privacy, dividers, spray areas and draft control
- Vertical Plane protection
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance.
Product Type» Welding Curtain
Material Thickness/Weight» 13 mil
Length/Height» 75 yd