Markal® H® Paintstik® Black Solid Paint Marker With 3/8" Wide Point
Airgas Part #:MKL81023
Manufacturer #:081023Log in to get your price
- Markal® LA-CO® H® Paintstik® Black Marker with a point size of 3/8" is a hot surface marker that marks on hot castings, forgings, coils, billets, plates and other metal surfaces. Marker of length 4 5/8" contains real paints for long lasting, highly visible marks and offers permanent, fast-drying marks. It can be removed in pickling baths and allows you to dip the forgings and parts into cold-water baths without any damage to the marks. It has a marking range of 225 to 1100 deg F and it will not run, char, flow, discolor, peel or crack. Marker is ideal for surfaces like coils, billets and bars, castings and pigs, ingots and plates, rails and beams, glass and is used for forge and casting foundries, steel mills and warehouses, aluminum mills, smelting mills and glass industry.
- Hot surface marker writes on hot castings, forgings, coils, billets, plates and other hot metal surfaces
- Lasts longer, up to 3X the writing life of hot chalk
- Fast-drying marks are permanent and will not run, char, flow, discolor, peel or crack
- Forgings and parts can be immediately dipped into cold water baths without damaging the marks
- Real paint for long-lasting, highly visible marks
- Can be removed in pickling baths
- Marking range: 225° F to 1100° F (107° C to 593° C)
- Forge and casting foundries
- Steel mills and warehouses
- Aluminum mills
- Smelting mills
- Glass industry
- Billets and bars
- Castings and pigs
- Ingots and plates
- Rails and beams
Product Type» Marker
Point Size» 3/8"
Size Description» 4 5/8"
Trade Name» H® Paintstik®