Direct Wire & Cable #2 Red Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable 50' Shrink Pack
Airgas Part #:DIRFP0701
Manufacturer #:FP0701Log in to get your price
- Direct™ Flex-A-Prene® Red 2/0 Welding Cable with 0.568" O.D and a length of 50' features highly flexible annealed 30 ga bare copper conductor. 1196/30 Stranded welding cable comes with 0.080" thick insulated EPDM jacket and paper separator is designed for all welding applications where a stinger/whip, leads, grounds are used. 600 V Rated cable operates at a temperature rating of -50 to +105 deg C for efficient operation. It is resistant to abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water. Welding cable comes with male and female 2MPC for superior connection. It uses a mylar separator to avoid the neoprene insulation from sticking to the copper. Heavy-duty welding cable comes in a shrink wrap pack. It meets SAE standards and is RoHS compliant.
- Rugged jacket
- Stock Colors (Blue, Green, Red, Yellow) available
- Sequentially marked
- RoHS compliant
- Resists Abrasion, Cut, Tear, Flame, Grease, Oil and Water
- Made in the USA
- Voltage: 600
- Temperature: -50 to 105 deg C
- Leads and grounds are used
Cable Size» #2
Cable Length» 50'
Trade Name» Flex-A-Prene®
Jacket Material» EPDM
Conductor Material» Bare Copper
Wall Thickness» .060"