Direct Wire & Cable 1/0 Orange Ultra-Flex Welding Cable 50' Shrink Pack
Airgas Part #:DIRUF0267
Manufacturer #:UF0267Log in to get your price
- Direct™ Ultra-Flex® Orange #1 Welding Cable with 0.498" O.D and a length of 250' features highly flexible annealed 36 ga bare copper conductors. 3136/36 Stranded welding cable with 0.080" thick insulated EPDM jacket and paper separator is designed for all welding applications. 600 V Rated cable with operating temperatures range of -50 to +105 deg C for efficient operation. It is resistant to abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water. Cable comes on a reel.
- Rugged jacket
- The most flexible welding cable in the market
- Sequentially marked
- Resists Abrasion, Cut, Tear, Flame, Grease, Oil and Water
- Copper meets SAE Standards
- National Electrical Code article 630 electrical welders
- Made in the USA
- Voltage: 600
- Low Temperature: -50° C
- High Temperature: 105° C
- Leads and grounds are used
Cable Size» 1/0
Cable Length» 50'
Trade Name» Ultra-Flex®
Jacket Material» EPDM
Conductor Material» Bare Copper
Wall Thickness» 0.080"