Tillman™ 9' X 10' Bronze .030" 18 Ounce Silica Heavy Duty Welding Blanket With Grommets On 18" Centers On All Sides
Airgas Part #:TIL594B910
Manufacturer #:594B910Log in to get your price
- Tillman™ Bronze Welding Blanket of 18 oz measuring 9' X 10' is made up of silica for durability. It comes with grommets on 18" on centers on all sides. Blanket of 0.03" thickness has working temperature of 1800 deg F and is ideal to cover objects that need to be protected from molten metal, sparks or spatter.
- 1800°F working temp, 3000°F melt temp
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000˚F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- Heavy duty, molten metal, sparks, spatter
CautionTemperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance. Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500 F. Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief and close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200 F or more may result in smoking and/or burning. It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times.
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» .030" » 18 oz"
Resists» Molten Metal » Sparks » Spatter