Ultra Pure Carrier Grade Argon, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:AR UPC300CT
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Argon is a colorless, odorless, nonflammable gas.
- See the Argon pages under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas & Equipment Catalog for detailed information of gas purity http://www.airgassgcatalog.com/catalog/
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Argon (AR) Scientific Grade (Grade 6) is used as an atmosphere for manufacturing semiconductors. UHP or Ultra Carrier Grades are used as carrier gases in gas chromatography, as a fill gas for certain specialized lamps and as an atmosphere for growing silicon or germanium crystals. UHP is used in graphite furnace Atomic Absorption. Other grades are used as a shielding gas for welding or in the production of reactive metals.
Cylinder Size» 300