UPC (Ultra Pure Carrier) Grade Argon, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA 580
Airgas Part #:AR UPC300CT
Manufacturer Part #:UPC300CT
About this product
- Argon (Ar) is an colorless, odorless, tasteless, noncorrosive, nonflammable and nontoxic inert gas. See the Argon pages under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas & Equipment Catalog for detailed gas purity information.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection• CGA 580
Gas Grade• UPC
- Argon (AR) Scientific Grade (Grade 6) is used as an atmosphere for manufacturing semiconductors. UHP or Ultra Carrier Grades are used as carrier gases in gas chromatography, as a fill gas for certain specialized lamps and as an atmosphere for growing silicon or germanium crystals. UHP is used in graphite furnace Atomic Absorption. Other grades are used as a shielding gas for welding or in the production of reactive metals.
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.