ARCAL™ Chrome Shielding Gas Mixture 2% Carbon Dioxide Balance Argon, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder with EXELTOP™, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:ACLCHROME300XLT
Manufacturer Part #:CHROME300XLT
About this product
- ARCAL™ Chrome is the simplest, most efficient gas mixture for all stainless steel MIG (GMAW) welding situations. This product is carefully selected to match with chromium - the key component of steels for corrosion resistance. From household appliances to chemical vessels and pipes, for both austenitic and ferritic stainless steels, ARCAL Chrome offers brilliant welding performance with clean weld appearance.
- DOT Specification Ar/Ar-mix: ISO 11117 - DOT rating are approved for Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- Cylinder DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183 Cylinder O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Cylinder Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Cylinder Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg Cylinder Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection• CGA 580
Gas Grade• ARCAL™ Reference Line
- Exceeds AWS A5.32 (ISO 14175)-M12-ArC-2 (2011) requirements
- Low level moisture (H2O) and nitrogen (N2) impurities
- Vessels, food containers, exhaust systems, etc.
- Consistent gas mixtures, from cylinder to cylinder, to liquid supply
- Clean and consistent weld
- Corrosion resistance maintained with a carefully selected CO2 content
- Post-welding operations and filler material consumption reduced by low spatter emissions
- The brilliant gas solution for stainless steels
- All-purpose MIG (GMAW) welding of austenitic and ferritic stainless steels
- Clean, sound and consistent welds
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.