ARCAL™ Force Shielding Gas Mixture 18% Carbon Dioxide, Balance Argon, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder with EXELTOP™, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:ACLFORCE300XLT
Manufacturer Part #:FORCE300XLT
About this product
- ARCAL™ Force is the powerful ready-to-weld solution for MIG welding of heavy carbon steel structures. From earth-moving and agricultural equipment to bridge building and ship modules, ARCAL Force has been designed with heavy use in mind. No matter the surface - oxidized or contaminated, gap or mismatch - it is extremely tolerant to preparation. So whatever your heavy structure arc welding needs, ARCAL Force is ready.
- DOT Specification Ar/Ar-mix: ISO 11117 - DOT rating are approved for Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- Cylinder DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183 Cylinder O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Cylinder Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Cylinder Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg Cylinder Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection• CGA 580
Gas Grade• ARCAL™ Reference Line
- High tolerance
- Exceeds AWS A5.32 (ISO 14175)-M21-ArC-18 (2011) and AWS A5.32 SG-AC-18 (1997R2007) requirements
- Heavy, thick materials
- Good on mill scale
- Solid & Flux Cored wire
- The powerful gas solution for MIG welding of heavy structures
- All-purpose MIG welding of carbon steels
- Also for Metal Cored Arc Welding (MCAW)
- Tolerant of different fit-ups and surface preparations
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.