10% Methane Balance Argon Nuclear Counter Grade, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-350
Airgas Part #:X02AR90D3000979
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas supplies specialty gas mixtures for a broad range of applications, from industrial to environmental and scientific. Among these applications are mixtures for laser performance, leak detection, biological atmospheres and the span and calibration of specific analytical instruments used in emission monitoring, process control, and final product quality control.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Nuclear Counter Gas Mixtures are used with various types of instrumentation in measuring radioactivity and ionization.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» 350
Cylinder Size» 300
Gas Component 1 TypeGas Component 1 Amount
Gas Component 2 TypeGas Component 2 Amount