1% Fluorine, 3.5% Argon Balance Neon Non Medical Laser Certified Mixture, Size 200 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-670
Airgas Part #:X03NE95Q200T002
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas supplies specialty gas mixtures for a broad range of applications, from industrial to environmental and scientific. Among these applications are mixtures for laser performance, leak detection, biological atmospheres and the span and calibration of specific analytical instruments used in emission monitoring, process control, and final product quality control.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 200 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm
- Length: 51" - 1295 mm
- Weight: 106 lbs - 48 kg
- Airco/BOC = H
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» 670
Cylinder Size» 200
Gas Component 1 TypeGas Component 1 Amount
Gas Component 2 TypeGas Component 2 Amount
Gas Component 3 TypeGas Component 3 Amount