0.03% Hexane, 0.1% Isopentane, 0.1% N Pentane, 0.1% Neopentane, 0.3% N Butane, 0.3% Isobutane, 1% Propane, 1% Carbon Dioxide, 2.5% Nitrogen, 5% Ethane Balance Methane Certified Standard Mixture, 5 Gallon Low Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-510
Airgas Part #:X11ME89CLP50106
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas supplies specialty gas mixtures for a broad range of applications, from industrial to environmental and scientific. Among these applications are mixtures for laser performance, leak detection, biological atmospheres and the span and calibration of specific analytical instruments used in emission monitoring, process control, and final product quality control.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size LP5 Low Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 4BW-240
- O.D.: 12" - 30 cm
- Length: 18" - 46 cm
- Weight: 18 lbs - 8 kg
- Water Volume: 0.77 Cubic Feet – 21.8 ltrs
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
Cylinder Size» 5 Gal LP
Gas Component 1 TypeGas Component 1 Amount
Gas Component 2 TypeGas Component 2 Amount
Gas Component 3 TypeGas Component 3 Amount
Gas Component 4 TypeGas Component 4 Amount
Gas Component 5 TypeGas Component 5 Amount
% N BUTANE
% N BUTANE
Gas Component 6 TypeGas Component 6 Amount