0.3% Methane, 0.3% Carbon Monoxide, 21% Oxygen Balance Nitrogen Lung Diffusion Grade,Size 200 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-500
Airgas Part #:Z04NI7852003060
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Specialty Gas Mixtures include a wide array of products used for many particular processes. There are laser mixtures, leak detection mixtures, and mixtures used on specific analytical instruments. As Calibration gases are the largest group, they have been listed in alphabetical sequence according to their minor component. Such mixtures may be either stable, reactive, corrosive, or have certain shelf life restrictions. The main purpose for these mixtures is to calibrate extremely sensitive instrumentation used in many fields, such as basic research, pollution control, environmental studies, safety, and health.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 200 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm
- Length: 51" - 1295 mm
- Weight: 106 lbs - 48 kg
- Airco/BOC = H
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
Cylinder Size» 200
Gas Component 1 TypeGas Component 1 Amount
Gas Component 2 TypeGas Component 2 Amount
Gas Component 3 TypeGas Component 3 Amount
Gas Component 4 TypeGas Component 4 Amount
% CARBON MONOXIDE
% CARBON MONOXIDE