USP Medical Grade Oxygen, Size 125 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX USP125
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid. The principal uses in medicine are for therapeutic purposes.
- Size 125 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2265 - Canada 3AA-M174
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 42" - 1066 mm
- Weight: 64 lbs - 29 kg
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
CGA Connection» CGA 540
Cylinder Size» 125 Steel HP
Gas Grade» USP Medical