Harris Industries 2" X 36 yd Blue/White 6 mil Vinyl Hazard Warning Tape
Airgas Part #:H29HT226WB
Manufacturer #:HT226WBLog in to get your price
- Harris Industries "CHECKERBOARD PATTERN" Blue/White Hazard Warning Tape measuring 2" X 36 yd is made of 6 mil pressure-sensitive vinyl with self-wound permanent rubber adhesive. Tape is pressure-sensitive and is protected with an abrasion resistant clear laminate that prevents fading and scuffing by resisting oil, dirt and chemicals. It is used to easily mark obstructions, low hanging objects, pillars, handrails, passageways, aisles and any potentially hazardous areas or objects. It meets OSHA 1910.144 for marking defective equipment warnings.
- Engineered to hold up under the heaviest most abusive traffic and wear longer than paint!
- Clear embossed protective PVC laminated to a printed PVC layer to give a total backing thickness of 5 mils
- Prevents fading and scuffing
- Provides super abrasion resistance
- Can be applied quickly and easily
- Requires minor surface preparation with no time consuming scraping and cleaning necessary
- No downtime required for drying after installation
- Original color brilliance is continually renewed by simple wet mopping/washing
- Rubber Based Adhesive
- Defective equipment warning
- Industrial plants
- Commercial buildings
- Institutions and recreational facilities
Product Type» Hazard Warning Tape
Size Description» 2" X 36 yd"
Thickness» 6 mil