Ansell 33" X 45" Black AlphaTec® 17-19 mil Nitrile/Polycotton Apron
Airgas Part #:ANE56-512-35X45
Manufacturer Part #:950290
- These poly/cotton reinforced aprons feature a 17-19mil Hycar nitrile blend on poly/cotton backing with sewn edge finish and offer users a tough combination of chemical splash protection and flexible comfort even in cold conditions. 2-piece 48 inch ties and sealed grommets provide a durable, consistent and adjustable fit on all sizes and styles. 56-510 aprons are designed for rugged wear, and are both durable and cost effective.
- Reliable Protection: Wherever oil, grease and chemicals are present, Ansell aprons help workers keep clean and protected from harmful contact. Hycar aprons are a tough nitrile blend, ideal for grease and animal fats. They are also excellent in cold conditions.
- Durable: The Hycar construction is traditionally tougher and more cut, abrasion and puncture resistant than neoprene but is still flexible for the toughest jobs. Coated poly/cotton reinforcement is easy to clean. Sealed grommets allow for size adjustment without tear-out.
- Comfort and Selection: Bib styles with adjustable ties ensure optimal fit for a wide range of users.
- Packing of Fillets and Ground Meat
- Storing and Transportation
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Plant Disinfection and Sanitization
- Transferring Liquids
Clothing Type» Apron
Trade Name» AlphaTec®
Clothing Size» 33" X 45"
Thickness» 17-19 mil