Ansell 34" X 45" Yellow AlphaTec® 8-9 mil Polyurethane Apron
Airgas Part #:ANE56-801-35X45
Manufacturer Part #:951925
- These high performance aprons feature 8-9 mil die cut Enduro2000 polyurethane material that is strong and tough and offer users a unique combination of characteristics that outperforms neoprene, nitrile, vinyl and other films. Sealed ties and adjustable neck straps are strong and provide a durable, consistent fit for a wide variety of users. 56-800 series aprons are soft, comfortable, easy to clean and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Reliable Protection: Wherever oil, grease and chemicals are present, Ansell aprons help workers keep clean and protected from harmful contact. Endurosaf aprons are exceptionally resistant to abrasion, chemicals, oils and fats.
- Durable: Endurosaf polyurethane construction is strong, tough and offers outstanding tear and puncture resistance yet remains flexible in cold temperatures. Dielectrically sealed neck and waist straps are easy to keep clean and resist tear out while the neck strap features an adjustable non-corrosive, non-absorbent plastic buckle for a more comfortable fit.
- Comfort and Selection: Bib styles in two sizes with adjustable ties ensure optimal fit for a wide range of users. These aprons are soft, comfortable and easy to clean.
- Endurosaf aprons are available in 4 colors: white, yellow, blue, red.
- Packing of Fillets and Ground Meat
- Storing and Transportation
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Plant Disinfection and Sanitization
- Transferring Liquids
Clothing Type» Apron
Trade Name» AlphaTec®
Clothing Size» 34" X 45"
Thickness» 8-9 mil