Ansell X-Large Blue AlphaTec® 8 mil Vinyl/PVC Apron
Airgas Part #:ANE56-910-XL
Manufacturer Part #:950193
- These coat aprons feature a heavier weight 8mil construction and offer users a combination of chemical splash protection and flexible comfort. Ansell PVC aprons offer seams that are dielectrically sealed instead of sewn to reduce potential for contamination. Four grommeted 15 inch ties provide a durable, consistent and adjustable fit on all sizes. No exposed elastic or metal parts to cause static or corrosion and no sewn seams that can trap contaminants. These PVC aprons can be cleaned to Class 100 clean room standards. Individually bagged.
- Reliable Protection: Wherever oil, grease and chemicals are present, Ansell coat aprons help workers keep clean and protected. These aprons come with no exposed elastic or metal parts to cause static or corrosion and offer excellent protection where splashes from acids and caustic bases are a concern.
- Durable: The virgin vinyl construction contains no reprocessed materials and is flexible with excellent resistance to punctures, abrasion, chemicals, fats, oils and greases. Sleeves come with elasticized cuffs for added protection. PVC (vinyl) grommets are permanently sealed to the aprons for durability and allow for size adjustment without tear-out. Apron contains no metal parts to cause static or corrosion.
- Comfort and Selection: Six sizes with adjustable ties ensure optimal fit for a wide range of users.
- Packing of Fillets and Ground Meat
- Storing and Transportation
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Plant Disinfection and Sanitization
- Transferring Liquids
Clothing Type» Apron
Trade Name» AlphaTec®
Clothing Size» X-Large
Thickness» 8 mil