DuPont™ 3X Tan Tychem® 5000, 18 mil Chemical Protective Coveralls With Hood, Elastic Wrists And Attached Socks
Airgas Part #:DPPC3122TTN3X00
Manufacturer Part #:D13468406
- Tychem® 5000 fabric is composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2 polypropylene substrate. Tychem® 5000 fabric is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals. Typical Applications: chemical handling, petro-chemical, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, fire departments, industrial hazmat teams, utilities, and domestic preparedness. Commonly used in domestic preparedness for situations where the potential to exposure to chemicals exist.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes.
- A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Strong zipper for tough, flexible closure.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material.
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671).
- Protects against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical Market
- Hazardous Materials/Waste Cleanup
- Fire Departments
- Industrial Hazmat Teams
- Used in domestic presparedness for situations where the potential to exposure to chemicals exit.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tychem® 5000
Clothing Size» 3X
Material» Tychem® 5000
Thickness» 18 mil
Closure» Front Zipper
» Storm Flap With Adhesive