DuPont™ 6X Yellow Tychem® 2000, 10 mil Chemical Protective Coveralls With Hood, Elastic Wrists And Attached Socks
Airgas Part #:DPPQC122TYL6X00
Manufacturer Part #:D14967147
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes.
- A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material.
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671).
- Protects against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tychem® 2000
Clothing Size» 6X
Material» Tychem® 2000
Thickness» 10 mil
Closure» Front Zipper
» Storm Flap With Adhesive