DuPont™ Yellow Tychem® 2000, 10 mil Chemical Protective Bib Apron
Airgas Part #:DPPQC273BYL1000
Manufacturer Part #:D13396835
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671).
- Protects against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.
- ASTM F739
- Petroleum Refining
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Chemical Processing
- Light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments.
- Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
Clothing Type» Apron
Trade Name» Tychem® 2000
Clothing Size» One Size Fits Most
Material» Tychem® 2000
Thickness» 10 mil
Closure» Waist Ties