DuPont™ 3X Yellow Tychem® 2000, 10 mil Long Sleeve Chemical Protective Apron
Airgas Part #:DPPQC275BYL3X00
Manufacturer Part #:D13480953
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Knee-length apron/gown design with attached sleeves.
- Provides enhanced frontal protection.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration.
- Open back for wearer comfort.
- Bound seams around neck opening with snap closure.
- Ties at waist.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- 44" long for neck-to-knee coverage.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- ASTM F739
- Light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments.
- Petroleum Refining
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
Clothing Type» Apron
Trade Name» Tychem® 2000
Clothing Size» 3X
Material» Tychem® 2000
Thickness» 10 mil
Closure» Waist Ties