DuPont™ Yellow Tychem® 2000, 10 mil Chemical Protective Apron
Airgas Part #:DPPQC278BYL0000
Manufacturer Part #:D13396850
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Calf-length (52") apron/gown design with attached sleeves.
- Provides enhanced frontal protection.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration.
- Open back for wearer comfort.
- Bound yoke neck opening without snaps.
- Ties at waist.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- One Size Fits Most
- ASTM F739
- Petroleum Refining
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
Clothing Type» Apron
Trade Name» Tychem® 2000
Clothing Size» One Size Fits Most
Material» Tychem® 2000
Thickness» 10 mil
Closure» Waist Ties