DuPont™ Yellow Tychem® 2000, 10 mil Chemical Protective Sleeves
Airgas Part #:DPPQC500BYL0000
Manufacturer Part #:D13396840
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Elastic at both ends (bicep and wrist) for arm protection.
- 18" Long
- One Size Fits Most
- ASTM F739
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Chemical Processing
- Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.
- Garments made of Tychem® fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
Clothing Type» Sleeves
Trade Name» Tychem® 2000
Clothing Size» One Size Fits Most
Material» Tychem® 2000
Thickness» 10 mil