DuPont™ Medium White Tychem® 4000, 12 mil Chemical Protective Coveralls With Hood, Elastic Wrists And Attached Socks
Airgas Part #:DPPSL122BWHMD00
Manufacturer Part #:D13484288
- DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem® 4000, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem® 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material.
- PCB Cleanup
- Waste Management
- Hazardous Response
- Nuclear Environments
- Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.
- Garments made of Tychem® fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tychem® 4000
Clothing Size» Medium
Material» Tychem® 4000
Thickness» 12 mil
Closure» Front Zipper
» Storm Flap With Adhesive