DuPont™ 2X White Tychem® 4000, 12 mil Chemical Protective Coveralls With Hood, Elastic Wrists And Attached Socks
Airgas Part #:DPPSL122TWH2X00
Manufacturer Part #:D13484403
- DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem® 4000, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem® 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes.
- A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material.
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671).
- Protects against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.
- Typical Applications
- Chemical Mixing
- Hazardous Remediation
- Emergency Medical Response
- Paint Spraying
- Nuclear Environments
- Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tychem® 4000
Clothing Size» 2X
Material» Tychem® 4000
Thickness» 12 mil
Closure» Front Zipper
» Storm Flap With Adhesive