DuPont™ 2X Gray Tychem® 6000, Chemical Protective Coveralls With Respirator Fitting Hood, Elastic Wrists And Attached Socks
Airgas Part #:DPPTF169TGY2X00
Manufacturer Part #:D13488770
- Tychem® 6000 garments are made of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a Tyvek® substrate. The fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against over 180 challenge chemicals including chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals. Tychem® 6000 garments are strong, durable and lightweight, and they are available in both high-visibility orange and low-visibility gray fabrics, making them a preferred choice for law enforcement, emergency medical services (EMS) technicians and military personnel.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes.
- A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle.
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671).
- Protects against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.
- Use when potential exposure to chemical warfare agents exist.
- Widely used by military first responders for weapons of mass destruction situations.
- Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.
- Garments made of Tychem® fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tychem® 6000
Clothing Size» 2X
Material» Tychem® 6000
Closure» Front Zipper
» Storm Flap