DuPont™ X-Large White Tyvek® 800 Disposable Hooded Coveralls
Airgas Part #:DPPTJ198TWHXLPI
Manufacturer Part #:D15441684
- Tyvek® 800 garments combine resistance to low-concentration, water-based, inorganic chemicals (even under pressure) with the strength and durability of Tyvek® thanks to an innovative fabric technology and enhanced garment design. Developed to our highest standards, Tyvek® 800 coveralls are soft, comfortable and lightweight without compromising their level of durability. They are now available with serged and over-taped seams that provide the performance of Type 3/4/5/6 garments, which have been tested to standards against pressurized liquids, heavy liquid aerosols and airborne solid particles. The coveralls provide an effective barrier against many water-based inorganic chemicals in low concentration.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B.
- Protection against infective agents (EN 14126) including resistance to penetration by blood and body fluids using synthetic blood (ISO 16603) and resistance to penetration by blood-borne pathogens using Phi-X174 bacteriophage (ISO 16604).
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination).
- Fabric and seams offer chemical permeation barrier to low concentration water-based inorganic chemicals.
- Serged and over-taped seams for protection and strength.
- Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask.
- Elastic face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic.
- Elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place.
- Industrial Cleaning
- Petrochemical Installations
- Additional taping of cuffs, ankles, hood and zipper flap required to achieve Type 3 liquid tightness.
- Chemical protective clothing, category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B.
- Does not provide protection from ionizing radiation.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tyvek® 800
Clothing Size» X-Large
Material» Tyvek® 800
Closure» Front Zipper
Attached Hood» Yes
Elastic Wrists» Yes
Elastic Ankles» Yes