DuPont™ Medium White Tyvek® 400 Disposable Coveralls With Hood
Airgas Part #:DPPTY122SWHMDVP
Manufacturer Part #:D15221506
- Tyvek® 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® 400 fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself, there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® 400 fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask.
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Attached Tyvek® FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» DuPont™ Tyvek® 400
Clothing Size» Medium
Material» Tyvek® 400
Closure» Front Zipper
Sole» Skid Resistant
Thickness» 5.9 mils
Attached Hood» Yes
Attached Boots» Yes
Elastic Wrists» Yes
Elastic Ankles» Yes