3M™ 17" X 19" White Polyester/Polypropylene Sorbent Pad
Airgas Part #:3MRHP-156
Manufacturer #:7000001941Log in to get your price
- 3M™ 17" X 19" Petroleum Sorbent Pad absorbs 37.5 gal of oil, that is 100% more by weight than other leading melt blown sorbents. High capacity petroleum sorbent pad has a scrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting. Sorbent material in the pad is a selective sorbent, that only "sorb" hydrocarbon-based liquids (oleophilic) and repel aqueous-based liquids (hydrophobic). Temperature/humidity resistant pad allows user to quickly spread sorbent over and in the path of a spill. Economic pad can be wrung out, re-used and disposed of easily. It finds application in controlling, cleaning up, recovering oil or petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, drain, pumps or other bodies of water, in-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules.
- Repels water while absorbing petroleum-based liquids
- Does not deteriorate, disintegrate, or sink
- For use in oil only Sorbent applications
- Scrim on one side increases strength and helps eliminate linting
- Pads are conveniently sized
- Workplace safety
- Mission type: aircraft, ships, vehicles
- Operation type: facility safety, maintenance, repair and operations, overhaul
- Recommended application: cleaning, painting
- Recommended industry: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, military, military maintenance, repair and operation (mro), mining, oil And gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, transportation
- Controlling, cleaning up and recovering oil and petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water
- In-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules
- In drains and sumps to collect petroleum products from runoff
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be absorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
Trade Name» 3M™
Product Type» Sorbent Pad
Size Description» 17" X 19"
Absorbency» 37.5 gal/bale
Material» Polyester » Polypropylene