3M™ 34" X 38" White Polyester/Polypropylene Sorbent Pad
Airgas Part #:3MRHP-157
Manufacturer #:7000051873Log in to get your price
- 3M™ 34" X 38" White High Capacity Petroleum Sorbent Pad features a scrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting. Sorbent material in the pad is a selective sorbent, that only "sorb" hydrocarbon-based liquids (oleophilic) and repel aqueous-based liquids (hydrophobic). Temperature/humidity resistant pad allows user to quickly spread sorbent over and in the path of a spill. Economic pad can be wrung out, re-used and disposed of easily. It finds application in controlling, cleaning up, recovering oil or petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, drain, pumps or other bodies of water, in-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules.
- Repels water while absorbing petroleum-based liquids
- Can be wrung out and re-used or disposed of by incineration or fuel blending in accordance with local regulations
- For use in oil only Sorbent applications
- Scrim on one side increases strength and helps eliminate linting
- Pads are conveniently sized
- Workplace safety
- Recommended industry: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, military, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, transportation
Product Type» Sorbent Pad
Size Description» 34" X 38"
Material» Polyester » Polypropylene
Absorbency» 75 gal/bale
Trade Name» 3M™