3M™ 7 1/2" X 20 1/2" Gray Polyester/Polypropylene Sorbent Pad
Airgas Part #:3MRM-PD720GG
Manufacturer #:7000126039Log in to get your price
- 3M™ 7 1/2" X 20 1/2" Gray Maintenance Sorbent Production Pad absorbs 31.5 gal of non-aggressive liquids. High capacity sorbent pad has scrim on one side to increase strength and to eliminate linting. Compact pad allows the user to quickly spread sorbent on and in the path of a spill. Thick pad finds its application in tight areas, cleaning up small spills, wiping down oily tools and drip pans.
- For use on most non-aggressive liquids
- Twice as thick for extra absorbency
- Ideal for tight areas, cleaning up small spills, wiping down oily tools and equipment
- Ideal for use in drip pans
- High capacity sorbent has a scrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting
- Conveniently sized pad allows the user to quickly spread sorbent on and in the path of a spill
- Workplace safety
- Recommended industry: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, military, mining, oil And gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, transportation
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be absorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Product Type» Sorbent Pad
Size Description» 7 1/2" X 20 1/2"
Absorbency» 31.5 gal/case
Trade Name» 3M™
Absorbs» Non-Aggressive Liquids