3M™ 3" X 4' Yellow Polyester/Polypropylene Mini Sorbent Boom
Airgas Part #:3MRP-208
Manufacturer #:7000001920Log in to get your price
- 3M™ 3" X 4' Chemical Sorbent Mini-Boom absorbs most aggressive (hazardous) and non-aggressive liquids. Mini-boom is designed to encircle spills and to contain leaks. It has scrim on outside for increase strength and finds its application in cleaning up hazardous chemical spills/drips/leaks, rapid response containment or cleanup, hazardous material shipping, cover bench tops in anticipation of a spill and wiping up contaminated areas.
- Available in three lengths
- Generally on-land applications to contain and adsorb spills
- Ideal for placing around hazardous liquid spills
- They work quickly
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards
- Cleaning up hazardous chemical spills, drips and leaks
- Ideal for rapid response containment and cleanup
- Hazardous material shipping
- Cover bench tops in anticipation of a spill
- Wiping up contaminated areas
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be absorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
Trade Name» 3M™
Product Type» Sorbent Boom
Size Description» 3" X 4'"
Absorbency» 12 gal/case
Material» Polyester » Polypropylene
Absorbs» Acids » Bases » Chemicals » Coolants