3M™ 17" X 19" White Polyester/Polypropylene Sorbent Pad
Airgas Part #:3MRT-151
Manufacturer #:7000006446Log in to get your price
- 3M™ T-151 17" X 19" Petroleum Sorbent Pad absorbs 43.5 gal of oil, that is 100% more by weight than other leading melt blown sorbents. High capacity petroleum sorbent pad with low profile design has a scrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting. Sorbent material in the pad is a selective sorbent, that only "sorb" hydrocarbon-based liquids (oleophilic) and repel aqueous-based liquids (hydrophobic). Temperature/humidity resistant pad allows user to quickly spread sorbent over and in the path of a spill. Economic pad can be wrung out, re-used and disposed of easily. It is Ideal for use under docks, in shallow water, rocky shorelines, marshes and beaches. It finds application in controlling, cleaning up, recovering oil or petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, drain, pumps or other bodies of water, in-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules.
- Repels water while absorbing petroleum-based liquids
- Does not deteriorate, disintegrate, or sink
- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications
- Pads are conveniently sized and can be quickly spread on and in the path of a thin spill
- T-151 pads are half as think as T-156 pads, making them an excellent wipe
- May be used on a work surface in anticipation of a spill
- Ideal for use under docks, in shallow water, rocky shorelines, marshes, and beaches
- Workplace safety
- Recommended industry: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, military, mining, oil And gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, transportation
- Controlling, cleaning up and recovering oil and petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water
- In-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules
- In drains and sumps to collect petroleum products from runoff
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be absorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
Product Type» Sorbent Pad
Size Description» 17" X 19"
Absorbency» 43.5 gal/bale
Trade Name» 3M™