Brady® 15" X 19" ENV® White Polypropylene Sorbent Pad
Airgas Part #:BRDENV100
Manufacturer #:ENV100Log in to get your price
- Brady® ENV™ 15" X 19" White Heavy Weight Oil Sorbent Pad with absorbency of 33 gal/bale absorbs only oil, petroleum based fluids and repels water. Pad features efficient single-ply construction with MAXX technology that offers greater performance without the extra weight. Economic pad is ideal for marine applications where high absorption capacity is required during emergency spill response, offshore spills and is a low-cost industrial alternative. It finds application for overspray leaks, drips, workstations, drums - liquid storage, outfalls and discharge ponds.
- Space saving, single use kit, packed in puncture and UV resistant foil bag (includes grommet for hanging)
- Absorbs up to 7 gallons per kit
- Dimensions: 20" X 16" X 4"
- (15) 15 in x 19 in Pads
- (3) 3 in x 4 ft Socks
- Disposal Bag
- Nitrile Gloves
- Emergency spill response
- Off-shore spills
- As a low-cost industrial alternative
Product Type» Sorbent Pad
Size Description» 15" X 19"
Absorbency» 33 gal
Trade Name» ENV®