MeltBlown Technologies 3" X 8'" Gray Polypropylene Absorbent Sock
Airgas Part #:MBWGPS396-15
Manufacturer #:GPS396-15Log in to get your price
- Universal Absorbent Sock
- MBT absorbent socks can be used in numerous ways
- Our hazmat socks surround toxic chemical storage areas, general socks protect drains and keep fluids from seeping into walkways, and oil only socks are used to skim oil off of water and to keep water from entering doorways
- Industrial absorbent socks are ideal for cleaning up spills around machine bases, equipment as well as chemical spills
- Our absorbent polypropylene socks soak up oil, coolant, solvents, water and aggressive chemicals
- MBT cellulose (made from paper) absorbent socks absorb the most liquids.
- Gray Universal Socks are used to line and protect walkways, drains, and entrances. Choose from various lengths, based on your particular needs. They absorb general fluids, such as oil, water, cutting fluids, glycols, etc.
- Spunbond outer sleeve with polypropylene filler
- Wrap socks around machines to stop leaks from reaching the floor
- Wringable for reclaiming fluids
Product Type» Absorbent Sock
Size Description» 3" X 8'"
Absorbency» 25.2 gal
Trade Name» MeltBlown Technologies