MeltBlown Technologies 3" X 12'" Yellow Polypropylene Absorbent Sock
Airgas Part #:MBWHZS3144-10
Manufacturer #:HZS3144-10Log in to get your price
- Hazmat Absorbent Sock
- MBT absorbent socks can be used in numerous ways
- Our hazmat socks surround toxic chemical storage areas, general socks protect drains and keep fluids from seeping into walkways, and oil only socks are used to skim oil off of water and to keep water from entering doorways
- Industrial absorbent socks are ideal for cleaning up spills around machine bases, equipment as well as chemical spills
- Our absorbent polypropylene socks soak up oil, coolant, solvents, water and aggressive chemicals
- MBT cellulose (made from paper) absorbent socks absorb the most liquids.
- Spunbond outer sleeve with polypropylene filler.
- Wrap socks around machines to stop leaks from reaching the floor
- Wringable for reclaiming fluids
- YELLOW HAZMAT SOCKS are mostly used in laboratory-type environments, or in spill kits, for emergency spill situations involving hazardous/ aggressive chemicals such as acids. Choose from various lengths, based on your particular needs.
Product Type» Absorbent Sock
Size Description» 3" X 12'"
Absorbency» 26.1 gal
Trade Name» MeltBlown Technologies
Absorbs» Chemicals » Bases » Acids