UltraTech 188"" X 62"" X 79"" Ultra-Hard Top Plus Model Spill Pallets® P12 Yellow Polyethylene Spill Pallet
Airgas Part #:U179652
Manufacturer #:9652Log in to get your price
- UltraTech Hard Top Spill Pallet features a polyethylene construction offering excellent chemical resistance. Spill pallet has rugged 9000 lb uniformly distributed load capacity that allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums. It has swing-out doors to provide safety and convenience for loading/unloading drums. Pallet featuring 4-drum compartments offers flexible usage for a broad range of operations. It features a unique 2-way entry system that allows quick access to all four drums. It Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps complies with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26.
- Available in 8 12, 16 and 20-drum models. Extender kits are available to expand capacity beyond 20-drums
- All polyethylene construction-offering excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode
- Use optional Ramp (p/n 0676) for easier drum handling - stores inside Hard Top when not in use
- Low profile (8 3/4"") containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps
- Multiple""4-drum compartments"" offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection and storage of spill response supplies. Internal walls and separate sumps allow materials to be segregated
- Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings
- Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Considered a Storm water Management ""Best Management Practice"" product (BMP). Also meets SPCC Regulations for Secondary Containment of hydrocarbons
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading / unloading drums
- Rugged, 9000 lb. uniformly distributed load (UDL) capacity allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums
- Separate, lockable compartments feature a unique ""2-way"" entry system allows quick access to all four (4) drums.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175
- 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
Product Type» Spill Pallet
Size Description» 188" X 62" X 79"
Trade Name» Ultra-Hard Top Plus Model Spill Pallets� P12
Spill Capacity» 55 Gallon
Load Capacity» 9000 lb