3M™ DBI-SALA® Rope Lifeline With Snap Hook 1202844
Airgas Part #:D621202844
Manufacturer #:1202844Log in to get your price
- 3M™ DBI-SALA® 100' Vertical Rope Lifeline is applicable for meeting all industry standards such as OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359. Rope lifeline includes a self-locking snap hook at one end for easy connection to the anchorage and is made from 5/8" durable polyester or polypropylene blend for added strength.
- Ideal for use as a vertical lifeline system with a rope grab - other lengths and styles are available
- Blended type lifelines feature additional abrasion and UV resistance for added durability and longevity
- Offers fast and safe connection to an anchorage connector such as a tie-off adapter for added productivity
- We go the extra mile with unique splicing, which provides an extra layer of ruggedness, strength and field longevity
- Integral i-Safe™ RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections
- OSHA ANSI Z 359
Product Type» Lifeline Assembly - Vertical
Trade Name» DBI-SALA®
Line Length» 100'
Line Material» Polyester/Polypropylene Blend Rope
Line Diameter/Width» 5/8"
End Connections» Self-Locking Snap Hook