3M™ DBI-SALA® Sayfline™ Cable Horizontal Lifeline System 7602100
Airgas Part #:D627602100
Manufacturer Part #:7602100
- 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sayfline™ 100' Cable Horizontal Lifeline System is perfect for meeting all industrial standards including OSHA, ANSI and is lightweight for easy installation without using special tools or equipment. Portable system is suitable for using in welding, sparks or harsh environments having minimal clearance and features a cable assembly with turnbuckle device to tension for easy using. System works safely during maintenance, bridgework, construction or manufacturing for more reliability and can be moved easily or reused repeatedly. Lifeline system includes the Zorbit™ shock absorber for more safety that enable to use a standard 5000 lb rated anchorage connector like tie-off adapter, fixed beam anchor, D-ring anchorage plate and the durable all metal system can be easily left in place for longer periods.
- Sayfline™ system is a complete kit that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment
- System is lightweight and extremely portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again
- Complete with cable lifeline assembly and turnbuckle device to tension for ease-of-use
- Zorbit™ shock absorber for added safety, allows you to use a standard 5, 000 lb. Rated anchorage connector such as our tie-off adapter, fixed beam anchor, D-ring anchorage plate, etc
- OSHA ANSI
- 3/8" Cable
- Cable Grip
- Zorbit™ Energy Absorber
Product Type» Lifeline System - Horizontal Temporary
Trade Name» DBI-SALA®
Line Length» 100'
Line Material» Galvanized Cable