Ansell Medium Black ActivArmr® PVC Acrylic/Nylon Lined Cold Weather Gloves
Airgas Part #:ANE97-631-8
Manufacturer #:827696Log in to get your price
Highest possible dexterity score on EN420 test. PVC coating stays more flexible than competitive set in cold temperatures*. Certified EN 511 level 12X to help keep hands warm and prevent frostbite. Industry leading combination of comfort warmth and dexterity. FDA approved.
- PVC coating provides excellent grip and flexibility, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Two-layer design gives the user:
- Flexible nylon exterior protects against mechanical risks - including cut - and contours to the hand permitting maximum dexterity.
- Soft and insulative acrylic interior provides comfort and warmth.
- ActivArmr 97-631 is unique in the market as it gives the wearer a unique combination of warmth, dexterity and flexibility that lets you fell everything but the cold.
- ANSI Cut A2
- ANSI ABR 3
- EN 388 2231B
- EN 511 12X
- Dexterity: Small component task completion 25% faster than benchmarked competitors.
- Material Flexibility: Glove retains flexibility even as temperatures drop, compared to increase stiffness with most cold weather gloves.
- ActivArmr 97-631 is thermal certified.
- EN 511 12X rating to protect against cold convection and contact to help prevent frostbite.
- Clo value of 1.13 ensures glove stays up to 13% warmer than the competition.
- FDA approved
- Cold storage
- Commercial fishing
- Outdoor winter use
Lining» Acrylic » Nylon
Glove Size» Medium
Trade Name» ActivArmr®
Cuff Type» Knit Wrist