Ansell Medium Blue TouchNTuff® 5 mil Nitrile Lightly Powdered Disposable Gloves (100 Gloves Per Box)
Airgas Part #:ANE92-575-M
Manufacturer #:105126Log in to get your price
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
- Ansell TNT® 9 1/2" Blue Medium Lightly Powdered Gloves are made from ambidextrous, 5 mil nitrile material to provide durability with higher-level grip by featuring textured fingers. Disposable gloves contain qualified class 1 medical devices component materials with FDA regulations for food contact and are ideal for various industries like research laboratories, general industry, food processing and service as well, chemical processing, petrochemical, EMS, agriculture, automotive and pharmaceutical. Silicone or fillers gloves have no plasticizers or additives and are available in both lightly powdered as well as powder-free styles to render chemical splash protection. Static-dissipative gloves are perfect for lab analysis and technical work, protection from blood and other bodily fluids, assembly and inspection, beef/pork/poultry/fish processing, intricate parts handling, light-duty maintenance and cleanup and dairy processing. Gloves come with rolled beaded design.
- Durable, 5 mil nitrile gloves
- Soft and comfortable
- Textured fingertips for exceptional grip
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- TNT gloves are static dissipative
- EN 420, EN374/1, 2, 3, ASTM D 6319, FDA 21 CFR 177-2600, Areete 09/11/04, European Regulation 1935/2004, German Recommnedation for Food Commodities
- Prepared meals
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Dairy processing
- Food distribution
Glove Type» Gloves
Trade Name» TouchNTuff®
Glove Size» Medium
Thickness» 5 mil
Length» 9 1/2"
Finish» Textured Finger Tip
Cuff Type» Beaded » Rolled