Ansell Large Natural Microflex® ComfortGrip® 6.3 mil Natural Rubber Latex Disposable Gloves (Refer to the Airgas response to Coronavirus/COVID-19 notice for important product information.)
Airgas Part #:MCRCFG-900-L
Manufacturer #:CFG-900-LLog in to get your price
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
- Microflex® ComfortGrip® Natural Large Gloves are made from non-sterile, ambidextrous latex material to provide durability. 5.1 mil Gloves are recommended to use in wet and dry environments by featuring secure grip provides quality, value and more comfort. Medical grade exam gloves are compatible to work with small instruments where maximum sensitivity is needed and have fully textured fingers exterior and extended beaded cuff that meets particular protocol. ComfortGrip® gloves give elasticity in material with barrier integrity of gold standard for comfortable hand protection and consistent on-line chlorination process by featuring easy donning. Backing of the Microflex® quality system is the recognized as well as complete quality system in the industry. Gloves meet ASTM D 3578 specification.
- Aggressively priced, powder free hand protection from the most trusted name in Gloves®
- The low protein, quality natural rubber latex that you have come to expect from Microflex®
- Easy donning due to consistent on line chlorination process
- The backing of the Microflex® quality system the most recognized and complete quality system in the industry
- ASTM D 3578
- Industrial safety
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
- Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitive individuals has not been established
Glove Type» Gloves
Trade Name» Microflex® ComfortGrip®
Material» Rubber Latex
Glove Size» Large
Thickness» 6.3 mil
Length» 9 1/2"
Finish» Fully Textured
Cuff Type» Beaded