Ansell Large Blue Microflex® FreeForm® SE 3.5 mil Nitrile Medical Grade Powder-Free Disposable Gloves (100 Gloves Per Box)
Airgas Part #:MCRFFS-700-L
Manufacturer #:FFS-700-LLog in to get your price
- Microflex® Freeform® SE 9.5" Blue Large Gloves are made from latex-free, non-sterile, ambidextrous, 3.9 mil nitrile material that provides high manufacturing quality measures and production consistency. Disposable gloves render secure grip in both wet as well as dry conditions by featuring textured fingers finish and come with powder-free, chlorinated, polymer-coated interior to fast aid that make donning easier even in wet condition. Gloves can be employed in variety of tasks like light to mid-duty with its unique combination of strength and comfort with increased tactile sensitivity. Durable gloves are recommended to use in wet environments by providing reliable grip. Gloves provide elasticity that lets you full range of motion to avoid musculoskeletal injury over time by minimizing unnecessary hand stress and strain. Gloves have progressed super-soft nitrile formulation tender latex-like fit and feel that eliminates adverse reactions linked with natural rubber latex proteins. Gloves provide protection against biohazards with broad range of chemicals by featuring nitrile.
- Exclusive patented super soft formulation feels like latex
- 100% latex free to eliminate adverse reactions associated with natural rubber latex proteins
- Reliable nitrile protection against biohazards and a broad range of chemicals
- Industrial safety
- Components used in making these gloves may cause allergic reactions in some users. Follow your institution's policies for use
Glove Type» Gloves
Trade Name» FreeForm® SE
Glove Size» Large
Thickness» 3.5 mil
Length» 9 1/2"
Finish» Textured Fingertips
Cuff Type» Beaded